DC Area law firm seeks an experienced patent prosecution agent that has a high level of EE/CS patent drafting and office action background.
The ideal candidate will have at least several years experience of (1) drafting high quality U.S. patent applications for major technology companies and (2) Responding to USPTO Office Actions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Patent Drafting The ideal candidate will have at least several years experience of drafting high quality U.S. patent applications for major technology companies.
- Patent Office Actions Candidate will have experience responding to numerous office actions with the USPTO.
- Various Patent matters including: prior art searches for patentability and freedom to operate analyses and litigation support.
- Integral Member of the Team Law firm invests in patent agents and attorneys with both mentorship and professional growth.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degrees Ideal candidates will have an Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree.
- USPTO Admissions or Eligible
- High level verbal and writing skills
- Technologies Work may include: computer software, cybersecurity, , fiber optic communications, internet, lasers, semiconductor devices, wireless and tele-communications
1. Collegial atmosphere that is collaborative
2. Mentorship and training program
3. Wide range of clients
4. Tuition Reimbursement Program for Evening Law School may be available
Job Order 536
If you are seeking a patent posiiton nationally please do not hesitate to contact us in confidence.
*Only those candidates meeting the criteria set forth in the postings will be contacted.