Boston law firm seeks an experienced patent prosecution agent that has a high level of EE/CS patent drafting and office action background.
The ideal candidate will have at least several years experience of (1) drafting high-quality U.S. patent applications for major technology companies and (2) Responding to USPTO Office Actions.
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
1. Collegial atmosphere that is collaborative
2. Mentorship and training program
3. Being a member of a group not a partner
4. Afforded flexibility during career when possible to work on matters that are of high interest to you
5. Wide range of clients
6. Tuition Reimbursement Program for Evening Law School may be available
Job Order 516
If you are seeking a patent position nationally please do not hesitate to contact us in confidence.
*Only those candidates meeting the criteria set forth in the postings will be contacted.